Re: lenny & thunderbird filters

On Thu, 04 Nov 2010 16:03:54 -0400, Paul Cartwright wrote:

(...)

> I setup lots & lots of filters, almost every email gets filtered
> somewhere.. SOMETIMES, you see a folder, click "N" for next message, the
> folder still has the (1) for new message, but when you hit N, it
> proceeds to the next folder. Eventually you hit N and come back to THE
> SAME MESSAGE. I even put a "stop filter execution" at the end of the
> filters, but it still does it.
> anyone seen this, or have any ideas?

Why do you think the problem of the shortcut ("N") for going to the next
unread messsage has any connection with the filters? :-?

Does it happen while using a threaded view/plain view for messages or
both? What type of folders view (smart-unified/all folders...) are you
using?

Greetings,

--
Camaleón