Re: deluge to handle torrents

On Tue October 5 2010, Camaleón wrote:
> Mime types in Icewasel are defined by means of "~/.mozilla/firefox/
> [profile].default/mimeTypes.rdf", a plain text file that Mozilla does not
> recommend to be manually edited and that reflects the available options
> under Preferences / Applications tab.

looking for torrent i that mimeTypes.rdf I found this;

 <RDF:Description RDF:about="urn:mimetype:handler:application/x-bittorrent"
    <NC:externalApplication
RDF:resource="urn:mimetype:externalApplication:application/x-bittorrent"/>
  <RDF:Description RDF:about="urn:mimetype:application/x-bittorrent"
                   NC:fileExtensions="torrent"
                   NC:value="application/x-bittorrent"
    <NC:handlerProp
RDF:resource="urn:mimetype:handler:application/x-bittorrent"/>
    <RDF:li RDF:resource="urn:mimetype:application/x-bittorrent"/>
  <RDF:Description
RDF:about="urn:mimetype:externalApplication:application/x-bittorrent"
                   NC:path="/usr/bin/ktorrent"
                   NC:prettyName="ktorrent" />

--
Paul Cartwright