Re: Printing - CUPS and Canon laser printer

Further to this problem.  I have been wondering about error messages
appearing in /var/log/syslog (repeated in a few places).  Some more
careful investigation shows that when I stop the printer, this is the
error:

Oct  4 12:41:42 debian kernel: [ 1537.372970] c3pldrv[2938]: segfault
at 0 ip 00000000 sp bf95d1ac error 4 in c3pldrv[8048000+13000]

This is certainly related to the printer, since it always occur on
stopping it (through CUPS).  I had not caught the correlation before.
Any more ideas?  I'll also try Canon support now that I can see a
definite error.

--