Cups does not find shared Windows printer while smbclient does.

Hello

I would like to print to a remote printer that is connected to a
Windows system from my Debian (squeeze) host.

Samba sees the remote printer:

 # smbclient -N -L mrdarcy
 Domain=[MRDARCY] OS=[Windows 5.1] Server=[Windows 2000 LAN Manager]

        Sharename       Type      Comment
        ---------       ----      -------
        IPC$            IPC       Remote-IPC
        print$          Disk      Druckertreiber
        SharedDocs      Disk
        hpdeskjet       Printer   hp deskjet 3600 series

Just neither of CUPS via http://localhost:631/, the KDE printer
system settings nor system-config-printer are able to "just show
it to me".

Of course I know that I could just add smb://mrdarcy/hpdeskjet to
the cupsd.conf but I don't want to! This is 2010, it has to work
better! :) Any ideas?

thanks,

-christian-