Re: Some clarification is needed on Debian repos.

Thank You for Your time and answer, Alan:

>deb http://security.debian.org/ lenny/updates main contrib non-free

>Use the same info for sources.list but replace lenny with squeeze.

Is it for testing OR unstable - if I change lenny w/ squeeze?

> Yes, the mirrors contain oldstable (etch), stable (lenny), testing
> (squeeze), and unstable (sid). One mirror should do for any of those.

As far as I do remember, - and that why the question arose - I have
noticed that diver repo mirrors are organized diver way - as touching
the dir.s and probably repo.s they contain therefore I have asked, if I
choose a mirror (single, any) - is it shpuld be sufficient for:

. stable

. stable security

. stable updates (is there any difference between: stable and
stable.updates OR stable.security and stable.updates?)

. testing

. testing security

?