Re: Where is the Xorg.conf - to setup XKB layouts on Squeeze?

Paul Chany <csanyipal@gmail.com> writes:

> Paul Chany <csanyipal@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> Mitchell Laks <mlaks@post.harvard.edu> writes:

>>> I agree. This is new and replaces the xorg.conf location.

And from where you know that?

>>> also look at /etc/default/console-setup for your tty consoles.

If one have setup his/her console setup with console-setup tool, then
his/her xserver uses this setup for XWindow too, right?

So, in my case I have setup of my consoles (tty1-6) with the
console-setup to CHARMAP="UTF-8" and CODESET="Lat2" but can't have in
the same time CODESET="CyrSlav" too so the cocnlusion is that that can't
have on XWindow Serbian Cyrillic, Hungarian and Serbian Latin together?

--
Regards,
Paul Chany