Re: Where is the Xorg.conf - to setup XKB layouts on Squeeze?

Mitchell Laks <mlaks@post.harvard.edu> writes:

> On 14:52 Fri 04 Jun     , Kelly Clowers wrote:
>> /etc/default/keyboard
>
> I agree. This is new and replaces the xorg.conf location.
> also look at /etc/default/console-setup for your tty consoles.

I tried here setup for three keyboard layouts but then I can't to login
on the Wing's Display Manager's Graphical Login, because the keyboard
become unusable. Only the reset button helps to reboot and boot to
single-user-mode so I can edit /etc/default/keyboard to contain
not XKBLAYOUT="hu,sr,yu"
but XKBLAYOUT="hu"

that is XKBLAYOUT with only one layout.

So what is the way to add more layouts here?
Where can I find the proper layout's marks like "hu"?
Maybe I must reinstall xserver-xorg-video-s3virge every time when change
the /etc/default/keyboard file?

--
Regards,
Paul Chany