Re: Boot order / Grub / USB installer

Dne, 04. 06. 2010 17:54:31 je Mathieu Malaterre napisal(a):

Where do I do that from the debian installer ? (I used option "LVM on
entire disk").

Gosh, I've never used LVM in my life, so can't be of any help here. However, I seem to remember at least one thing correctly: there *is* a step for manual partitioning in the d-i, and IIRC it *is* possible to at least give labels to partitions. It would then be trivial to insert those labels into your fstab and menu.lst (or into your /etc/grub.d/ scripts, depending on which grub you use) in order to at least make the machine bootable. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

--
Regards, and good luck!

Klistvud
Certifiable Loonix User #481801