Re: Where is the Xorg.conf - to setup XKB layouts on Squeeze?

> Should be:
>     /etc/X11/xorg.conf

and

> For me the command X -configure doesn't works, because the system hangs
> forever.

I have no graphics on debian, but it is not debian
specific. Rather xorg.
The last xorg I have is on one bsd node and it has
the way to make configuration file on version 7.4:
 Xorg -configure
After that version they went where we all want them
to go, simplifying the x server and having new drivers.
Still in some kind of beta, as I see it.
Just should be recalled that setting variables is not
that hard and could be also made from command line.
Desktop environments already use click and get version
of that. Choosing the correct layout is the task one
has to fulfil. Nothing else.
Best regards

                          Zoran