Re: How can I select more than one file in some file list using some key('s) (combination if necessary) (Nautilus)?

On Thu, 03 Jun 2010 17:01:35 +0200, Merciadri Luca wrote:

>>> Thanks! Note that it does not work on the desktop.
>>
>> What exactly is not working on the desktop? :-?

> Selecting using Shift, etc., combinations.

Is not working for you?

I can select any icon of the Desktop (using the "arrow keys"), then
clicking "Shift" and moving up and right to select the remaining icons...
but it works in a strange manner (can select some *but* not all the icons
of the Desktop) :-?

Greetings,

--
Camaleón