Re: How can I select more than one file in some file list using some key('s) (combination if necessary) (Nautilus)?

On Thu, 03 Jun 2010 12:23:34 +0200, Merciadri Luca wrote:

> In a directory, using the `List' mode of Nautilus, how can I select
> `continuously' files from one to another?

(...)

Click "shift" and select the first file, then the last, it will highlight
the files in between.

To add more non-contiguous files, release the "Shift" key and press
"Crtl" to select the desired files.

Yep, using the "area selection" does not work in list view mode, hope is
resolved in latest GNOME release :-P

Greetings,

--
Camaleón