Re: Connecting the droid to a Debian workstation

On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 10:50 PM, Erwan David <erwan@rail.eu.org> wrote:
Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. wrote:
> On Tuesday 01 June 2010 08:56:52 Merciadri Luca wrote:
>> And is there some HTC Sync program?
>
> HTC Sync is their proprietary MS Windows application.  I don't think there is
> an equivalent for Linux, but I've not done any research on what line protocol
> it speaks.

Yes, the device may be linux based, but if we cannot interact with it
without a propriétary OS, it's just anotehr proprietary device...

I read on a Linux forum a while back about "synce" but don't know if it would work in your case.  Here's a link: http://www.synce.org/moin/

Also, curious if this means anything (link): HTC article

Mark