Re: businesscard CD as rescue CD Tutorial?

Camaleón wrote:
On Mon, 31 May 2010 19:31:39 -0600, Paul E Condon wrote:

I'm thinking that there is a lot of worry on this list about booting a
squeeze system with grub2. My boot rescue skills were never very great,
but now are really quite rusty. And my rescus CD dates from 2-3 years
ago.

I always have at my side a copy of SGB (supergrubdisk) and System Rescue CD.

I always use SGB, but what happened to its support lately, notably GRUB2?

Hugo