Re: Blockage on Internet maps - is a firewall intervening? Was: Re: PART DIAGNOSED: Re: Trying to install Google Earth on Lenny. How on earth??????

Lisi wrote:

> worse. :-(  And I still need to learn about firewalls.
>
> I would value, and be very grateful for, any advice on the best procedure
> to follow - or what FM to read - _before_ I manage to kybosh my entire
> system, rather than after.
>
> Thanks,
> Lisi

google earth required GL and it's disabled or not supported in some graphic
cards - check in this direction - do both notebooks have the same or alike
graphic cards - is GL (DRI/DRM) enabled?
On my notebook it's working with one display but noth when I use 2

(I didn't follow the hole topic (sorry))

regards