Re: Trying to get a kernel patch included in Squeeze

Andrei Popescu wrote:

> Unless I'm doing something terribly wrong, at this point I'm assuming
> that the patch will not apply to 2.6.32, but I have no ideea how
> difficult it would be to backport it. Comments?

if you are not supporting multiple systems that need this patch you can
download and compile the kernel from kernel.org

The kernel patches are applied to the main line in this case to 2.6.33 by
the way (if you are using the patch from kernel.org.

regards