Re: Fwd: Re: Kde 3.5 ...

deloptes wrote:

> I also think the 4.4 version is pretty usable and as soon as all
> applications that I need are usable I will move to kde4.

Second impression is pretty good. For sure there are many small things to do
but it looks and feels ok.

I'll look forward to test and file bugs on it and try to get the environment
I'm using now prepared for the move.

What I was thinking of is that it would be better to test upgrades from
lenny to squeeze and then to sid, because it's not only kde that's
changing. I'll have to rebuild and retest the environment.

Did someone know about a german festival version? I have some sources and
it's always a pain to compile.

regards