Re: How to schedule for a repeated task?

regexp in the expected patterns. Try the simplest expect script, i.e, one
that only logs in and logs out.

Thank you very much for your reply. I got help from your comment regarding try for a simple script that just logs in and logs out. I tried for it and I saw that it does not require hitting Ctrl-C at the end. Then I tried for the real script and with comparing them with each other I modified my script and it now works well.
Thank you again