Re: How to schedule for a repeated task?

> Well I see the problem.  The autogenerated expect script is waiting for
> the exact output of ShowStats that it had the first time you ran
> autoexpect, which I assume will be different every time, not the same.
> expect --exact "ShowStats\r ...blah blah lots of stats ... BSC1_1_1-> "
> expect "BSC1_1_1-> "
Thank you very much for your reply. You are right and the stats will
be changing for every command run. I modified my script , as attached,
according to your comment but it still needs manually issuing Ctrl-C
at end. Can you please do me favor and correct me for my mistakes?