Re: Fwd: Re: Kde 3.5 ...

On Sunday 09 May 2010 14:18:27 Sjoerd Hardeman wrote:
> Op 08-05-10 23:42, Lisi schreef:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

> >> Who are you in reality? Do you really think that i am going to obey your
> >> orders?
> >>
> > :-)  Well said!  And is there not a list rule that replies should go only
> >
> > the list unless a copy is specifically requested?

> > I find having these
> > commands arriving in my personal (as opposed to list) folder a nuisance.
> > I filter for a reason!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

> It is a list rule to reply only to list *unless asked otherwise*. In
> this case, Dotan asks otherwise, so what's the problem.

I do *not* ask otherwise and Dotan has been sending long, rude, unpleasant
emails direct to me.  That is what I am complaining about.  As I said above,
*I* have been getting them from Dotan, as you correctly state:  "*Lisi*
shreef ..... *I* have been getting them."  According to list policy I should
not be getting them.  In addition, the last one was sent to the KDE list (to
which I do not subscribe) and not to this, which is the list with the thread.

Perhaps you should read Dotan's last two emails to me (especially the last
one) before complaining about my complaint.

And my crime??  For which you too clearly feel that I should be subjected to
the unpleasant bullying in emails direct to me?  I use KDE 3, but do not
intend to use KDE 4.

Lisi