Re: Kde 3.5 ...

Am Donnerstag, 6. Mai 2010 schrieb Nate Bargmann:

> Device Notifier is a poor design and not easily changed to simply allow
> mounting so removable medium rather than starting Dolphin each time.

FWIW, in 4.4.x it is possible to mount directly from the popup without
starting dolphin. And you even see the amount of diskspace used.

> No right click on the desktop to bring up the menu.

Works for me. Just right click on the desktop to configure it, go to the
"Mouse Actions" tab and set it to open the K-Menu on right-click.

> Other things that just don't seem inuitive *for me* that were in KDE
> 3.5.

Feel free to report and and maybe they will get fixed.

Cheers,
Carsten