Re: Trunk Kernel

On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 11:25 AM, Monsieur Louk <lupuss@gmail.com> wrote:
> I bet you did a netinstall, hence the 'trunk' kernel which is an older
> version than the 2.6.32-3 kernel. Once you've installed the latest version
> you can just remove the older. Sometimes virtualbox won't boot on the 32-3
> version either :'(

Yes. I did a 'netinst' and I downloaded the ISO from Debian's site
this morning so it was a up to date however it appears it still pulls
the Trunk kernel. Can you guys who are more experienced with Debian
explain what the recommended / correct method is for viewing all
'kernels' on the system and then removing the trunk kernel from my
system.

I appreciate any info and support!