Re: Trunk Kernel

2010/4/13 Carlos Mennens <carloswill@gmail.com>
Is the 'Trunk' kernel needed for Debian? I installed Squeeze and it
defaulted to the 'Trunk' kernel. I was told the Trunk kernel is no
longer supported or available. Is this true? I am confused because it
still installed and Virtualbox doesn't like it. I have to switch to
the default "2.6.32-3-amd64" kernel.

Anyone know?