Re: Debian And Advanced Layer3 9924T

Stan Hoeppner wrote:
> Please forgive me if my choice of words offended you.  That wasn't my
> intention at all.  I was speaking figuratively, not literally.

No problem, thanks for your feedback. Your point is clear and I can very
well understand your disagreement with my recommendation.

> My point was
> that swapping out the production switch, which probably has others users
> plugged in, ...

I assumed differently here (new switch in the house, first tests), but
the OP isn't precise about that IMO.

I'll try to be as little ambiguous as possible the next time, sorry.