Re: Wacom bamboo pen and touch in squeeze.

On Tue, 05 Jan 2010 16:41:28 +0000, Chris Davies wrote:

> Hendrik Boom <hendrik@topoi.pooq.com> wrote:
>> What's the story on getting this thing working?
>
> http://udim.wordpress.com/2008/04/08/wacom-bamboo-and-debian/
>
> I'm not entirely sure what "version" of Debian you'd say I was running -
> it's a bit a of a Heinz 57 (stable, *testing*, unstable, volatile,
> experimental) - but that blog gave me enough pointers to get it working
> here a number of months ago.
>
> Chris

It's taken me a while to get back to this.

That blog mentions wacom-tools.  I can't even install wacom-tools,
because the current version in squeeze (and sid) conflictw with the
current version of xserver-xorg-input-wacom

Seems like a versioning problem in Debian.

-- hendrik