Icewm menu not working properly

I have used icewm for a long time and have not had any trouble with the
menu. Recently all the entries for browsers have stopped working on my
HP laptop (not on my desktop).

The entries are of this form:

prog Iceweasel -  iceweasel
prog Iceape - iceape
prog Lynx - lynx

Nothing happens at all with these -no error messages, nothing. I can run
all the browsers easily from a terminal.

I have put in a bug report for icewm but I suspect the problem may lie
elsewhere. Can anyone suggest where to look for a solution? Google
didn't show anyone with a similar problem.

Anthony

--
Anthony Campbell - ac@acampbell.org.uk
and sceptical articles)