Re: /var/log/messages(dmesg) ?

2010/2/22 Hadi Motamedi <motamedi24@hotmail.com>:
> Dear All
> My Debian server got hung and when I tried to power cycle it , I checked its

Can you try to explain the syntoms? and What services do you have into
the server?

One day on some one the my Servers turned off the services and I was
seeing all logs and can´t see nothing but with top common, I see that
my Swap partition was very small and the resources it was full.

I Fixed the problem Swap partition, the machinge was runing without problems.

--
ceduardo