Re: Air compressors vs. canned air

On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 01:12:24AM EST, Kent West wrote:
> Chris Jones wrote:

> > ...at this point I'm concerned the connector might be
> > reaching the end of its useful life, and that means the next step would
> > be replacing the motherboard.

> Or just solder in a new connector....

Yes, more cost-effective if I can find one, and easier than installing a
new motherboard. The problem is the platic thingy that locks in place
the strip of wired plastic that connects the keyboard has kind of come
loose. I managed to put it back in place w/o taking the entire case
apart, but I should look into replacing it before it fails.

Thanks for the tip,

CJ