Personal keylogger?

As my typing speed increases I find that I am sometimes hittin keyboad
shortcuts that I don't mean to, and I have no idea what I have done or
how to undo it. For instance, just now I accidentally closed Firefox,
and I most certainly did not hit Alt-F4 nor close the last tab
(actually 4 tabs are open). I use Vimperator so maybe I hit Q but I
was typing in a textarea so I doubt that was the case.

Is there a personal keylogger that I could install to see what I am
hitting? Thanks.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il

Please CC me if you want to be sure that I read your message. I do not
read all list mail.