Re: A tool for auto amplifying of wav/flac files.

Before you go trying tools it may be useful to ask your self what you
are trying to accomplish.  As others have pointed out in a similar
thread the term db is a ratio.  As a result 0db means "the same as".
In your instance what is the other variable to which you would like
to match the volume?
Larry