RE: Grub boot loader?

> Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 12:44:01 +1300
> From: mockingbird@earthlight.co.nz
> To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
> Subject: Re: Grub boot loader?
>
> On Wed, Feb 03, 2010 at 11:09:16AM +0000, Hadi Motamedi wrote:
>
> > Yes , I am running Sarge . I got the point . Thank you very much .
>
> So is your "problem" sorted?
>
> Sarge is unsupported now and any advice you recieve may not be correct
> as there have been quite a few changes between Sarge -> Lenny.
>
> Is there a special reason you are not running Lenny?
>
> P.S. Please don't split threads. That is, don't create a new message
> when replying to a post. Use list reply if you can, or if Gmail can't
> cope with that then do a reply and arrange the headers to suit.
> (That's if even Gmail will do that! :) )
>

> --
> Chris.
>

> --
> To UNSUBSC RIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@lists.debian.org

Thanks for your message . The fact that I am using Sarge comes from the applications installed on my server . It is actually running Asterisk pbx 1.4 and DECT application software . For the Asterisk part , I want to upgrade it to Asterisk 1.6 (to make use of the new features) . But for the DECT application software , I am not sure if upgrading to Lenny can cause any software incompatibilities .
Sorry that I am sending the reply to you from here , as the Gmail is not accessible from yesterday in my zone till now.