Glitch-y wicd-curses Install

Upgrading wicd-curses 1.7.0-2 to 1.7.0-3 with aptitude on squeeze.

First I noticed that wicd was installed, which is supposed to conflict with
wicd-curses and which I remember purposefully not installing.

But the upgrade asked to remove wicd so I just took that.

The install succeeded but threw errors attached below.  Have I gotten myself
into something here?  (Some script-heavy packages can be hard to back out
of.) I also have python errors in apt-listchanges.

--
Kind Regards,
Freeman