Re: 2.6.32-trunk + Hardware failure.

On Wednesday 03 February 2010 02:54:36 consul tores <consultores1@gmail.com>
wrote:
> The Story:
> I did a new installation of Squeeze on a Compaq Presario V3019US using
> kernel 2.6.30, then it came an upgrade to 2.6.32-trunk; after that my
> wireless a PCI Express Minicard 802.11B/G HS - Broadcom 4311BG
> suddenly died.
Well about this one I got something that might help. In my dell studio with a
broadcom 4312 and with the open source driver I got a fatal error and then the
card just dissappeared. In order to see it again I just shutdown the laptop,
removed the AC adaptor and the battery. Then plugged them in again and
everything was fine.

Hope it helps. :)