Re: Postscript: Grub2 in current Squeeze

On Tue, Feb 02, 2010 at 04:00:07PM EST, Tom H wrote:

[..]

> I have been using grub2 since September. I have not used Debian's
> grub2 but Ubuntu's, Fedora's, and Arch's have been problem free. I
> have installed it at friends' and even at a company where I was
> moonlighting (at the insistence of the IT manager and with the proviso
> that I would replace at the first sign of problems). So a few people
> having problems with grub2 in testing or unstable does not really make
> an argument against grub2.

Same here, although limited to my home machine: same timeline and not a
single glitch, even though I have reconfigured many times.

Granted I'm not trying anything out of the way, just multi-booting half
a dozen GNU/linux systems, but seriously, would grub2 be part of debian
stable if it was as... unstable as has been claimed in this thread..??

CJ