Re: don't upgrade grub or grub-pc ! what's wrong with LILO ?

On Tue, Feb 02, 2010 at 03:42:57PM +0200, Aioanei Rares wrote:
> A more practical approach : what should the average user do in order to get his/her Debian back after this GRUB bug?

One option would be to boot from a CD (installer, liveCD, whatever),
chroot into Debian and revert grub to an earlier version.

Cheers,
Tom

--
  Hegel was right when he said that we learn from history that man
  can never learn anything from history. -George Bernard Shaw