Re: nm-applet requests secrets for non-secured network

Fabulous, thanks for the pointer. I ended up having to delete ~/.gnome2/keyrings/login.keyring and now it works fine.

Thanks,
Andy

Andrew J Perrin - andrew_perrin (at) unc.edu - http://perrin.socsci.unc.edu
Associate Professor and Associate Chair of Sociology
University of North Carolina - CB#3210, Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3210 USA