Re: Virtualization - what do You recommend?

On Tue, Feb 02, 2010 at 12:19:49PM +0100, Rafał Radecki
wrote:
> I plan to install Windows 2008 as a guest. I want to use
> something like LVM snapshots for backups.

Just to pick up on this point, I would suggest that LVM on
its own is not an adequate backup solution. Used to have a
non-moving target for some other backup system, fine,  but
you definitely want to have a backup system which stores
your data somewhere other than the disks in your
production server.

--
Jon Dowland