Re: concurrent installs of previous + current kernels

Hi Stefan,

On Feb 1, 2010, at 3:11 PM, Stefan Monnier wrote:

>>> Hmm... well, the wayu I do it is: I install multiple kernels.
>>> That's all there is to it.
>>> Any reason you're wondering about it?  Have you tried something and
>>> bumped into problems?
>
>> Are you doing this simply with 'apt-get', or are you using other
>> commands as well?
>
> For example, yes.

So assuming that I only have stable + security in my apt sources.list config, how would I manage to keep the older version of the kernel package, as well as the newest version?  'apt-get install' will remove the binaries from the previously installed kernel package.

thanks,
-lev