Re: concurrent installs of previous + current kernels

Hi Stefan,

On Feb 1, 2010, at 2:11 PM, Stefan Monnier wrote:

>> What if any is the generally accepted way of maintaining multiple
>> versions of kernels?
>
> Hmm... well, the wayu I do it is: I install multiple kernels.
> That's all there is to it.
> Any reason you're wondering about it?  Have you tried something and
> bumped into problems?

Are you doing this simply with 'apt-get', or are you using other commands as well?

I've only got the stable and security apt repos in my sources.list file, so I'm note sure if I'm opening myself up to all of the versions of the kernel available.

thanks,
-lev