Re: Debian on EEE -- really nice, but how can I resize windows which already seem to be at their minimal size?

On Mon, 2010-02-01 at 13:52 +0100, Merciadri Luca wrote:
> Tixy <debianuser@tixy.myzen.co.uk> writes:
<snip>
> > You can drag any (non-maximised) window around by clicking on it
> > anywhere with the left mouse button whilst holding down the Alt key.
> > That way, you can move it up/left until you see the things you want
> > access to.
> For sure. I knew this, but, if the windows is too big (because of the
> text it contains), moving it this way (or with other shortcuts) only
> causes it to move horizontally, and not vertically(!)
<snip>

I can move windows vertically too - that's what I do to get to menu
buttons on my EEEPC 1000HE running Debian Squeeze with the Gnome
Desktop. (I'm sure it was the same when I ran Lenny.)

--
Tixy