Re: Debian on EEE -- really nice, but how can I resize windows which already seem to be at their minimal size?

Dne, 01. 02. 2010 13:52:55 je Merciadri Luca napisal(a):

This problem is only illustrated when I am facing a long window (it
happens unfortunately more often than you may imagine). In this case,
even a printscreen does not give me the buttons (eh, I tried making a
printscreen of the window, opening the image, and scrolling down, to
see the buttons, but the printscreen's image stops where the window
stops on my screen, unfortunately).

Devilspie might help you out if you're willing to give it a try (and if it works under your particular window manager). It's a utility to resize/reposition windows as soon as they are created.

--
Regards,

Klistvud
Certifiable Loonix User #481801