Re: Cmake error: Could NOT find KdepimLibs (missing: KdepimLibs_CONFIG)

On Mon, Feb 1, 2010 at 12:02 PM, simozack <simozack@yahoo.it> wrote:
> 2010/2/1 Jason Filippou <jason.filippou@gmail.com>:
>
>> I've installed kdepimlibs-dbg and this can be viewed here:
>
> Maybe you need the development libraries (kdepimlibs-dev) not the
> debug version...
>
> HTH,
> Simone

Hello Simone,

After installing kdepimlibs5-dev I reran the relevant command and got
new errors this time:

-- Could NOT find Sqlite  (missing:  SQLITE_INCLUDE_DIR
SQLITE_LIBRARIES)
-- Couldn't find Strigi streams and streamanalyzer libraries. Set the
environment variable STRIGI_HOME (or CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH if using CMake
>=2.6) to the strigi install dir.  (missing:  STRIGI_STREAMS_LIBRARY
STRIGI_STREAMANALYZER_LIBRARY STRIGI_INCLUDE_DIR)
-- Could NOT find QCA2  (missing:  QCA2_LIBRARIES QCA2_INCLUDE_DIR)
-- No usable gpgme flavours found.
-- Could NOT find QGpgme  (missing:  QGPGME_LIBRARY QGPGME_INCLUDE_DIR
_QGPGME_EXTRA_LIBRARY)
-- Could NOT find TELEPATHY_QT4  (missing:  TELEPATHY_QT4_LIBRARIES
TELEPATHY_QT4_INCLUDE_DIR)
CMake Error at /usr/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:70
(MESSAGE):
  Could NOT find QImageBlitz (missing: QIMAGEBLITZ_INCLUDES
  QIMAGEBLITZ_LIBRARIES)
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  /usr/share/kde4/apps/cmake/modules/FindQImageBlitz.cmake:48
(find_package_handle_standard_args)
  kopete/CMakeLists.txt:39 (FIND_PACKAGE)

Problem of course being I have sqlite in my system:

root@debian:~/kdenetwork-build# aptitude show sqlite
Package: sqlite
New: yes
State: installed
Automatically installed: no
Version: 2.8.17-6
 SQLite is a C library that implements an SQL database engine.
Programs that link with the SQLite library can have SQL database
access without running a separate RDBMS process.

I also installed sqlite-doc but didn't get any success (obviously,
since that package is just documentation)

Jason