Cmake error: Could NOT find KdepimLibs (missing: KdepimLibs_CONFIG)

Hello,

I've been following the steps outlined here

http://kopete.kde.org/svnaccess.php

To gain SVN access to kopete and I'm copying and pasting the commands
in the first box. I'm having trouble getting past the "cmake
../kdenetwork" command, though. This is the error I'm getting:

root@debian:~/kdenetwork-build# cmake ../kdenetwork
-- Found Qt-Version 4.5.3 (using /usr/bin/qmake)
-- Found X11: /usr/lib/libX11.so
-- Phonon Version: 4.3.1
-- Found KDE 4.3 include dir: /usr/include
-- Found KDE 4.3 library dir: /usr/lib
-- Found the KDE4 kconfig_compiler preprocessor: /usr/bin/kconfig_compiler
-- Found automoc4: /usr/bin/automoc4
CMake Error at /usr/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:70
(MESSAGE):
  Could NOT find KdepimLibs (missing: KdepimLibs_CONFIG)
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  /usr/share/kde4/apps/cmake/modules/FindKdepimLibs.cmake:76
(find_package_handle_standard_args)
  CMakeLists.txt:31 (find_package)

root@debian:~/kdenetwork-build#

I've installed kdepimlibs-dbg and this can be viewed here:

root@debian:~/kdenetwork-build# aptitude show kdepimlibs-dbg
Package: kdepimlibs-dbg
New: yes
State: installed
Automatically installed: no
Version: 4:4.3.4-1
 This package contains debugging files used to investigate problems
with binaries included in the KDE 4 PIM libraries module.
Homepage: http://pim.kde.org/

Any clues as to what I could do to get past that command?

Thanks in advance.