pci express wireless card doesn't show up in lspci

Hi all,

the card is an Intel 3945ABG.

not seeing it in the lspci listing.

the PCI express port IS showing up.

The card could be bad, but it seems extremely unlikely as it's brand
new.

MB is an Intel Atom D945GSEJT.

I haven't done anything with PCI express card before, just want to make
sure that I'm not missing anything obvious.

I can install the iwl3945 driver, but it doesn't say anything about
detecting a card, and the card still doesn't show up even with the
driver installed.

I'm very suspicious that I've got something disabled somewhere...

Thanks

Brian