Re: USB CD/DVD what's compatible

On Thu, 30 Dec 2010 19:21:48 -0600, Johnny wrote:

> I am thinking of buying a USB CD/DVD recorder which one would be
> compatible.  I did a google search, still doing research on USB CD/DVD
> recorders.  I have not come up with anything yet. I figured I would ask
> here.

Just an idea (is what I use to do).

Usually, bigger online shops allow posting comments on their products
(like we discussed yesterday in another thread) and often users provide
feedback about linux support ("it works under 'X' distribution or it
doesn't work at all, etc...").

Amazon is one of the online retailers that provide that option but New
Egg is another one you can try:

http://www.newegg.com/Store/SubCategory.aspx?SubCategory=420&name=External-CD-DVD-Drives

Besides, I find their product filtering options very powerful.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón