Re: [OT] Stupid consumers and inferior hardware (was: Monitor question)

On Thu, 30 Dec 2010 22:23:30 +0100 Simon Hollenbach
<ionpowered@googlemail.com> shared this with us all:

Your email program [Modest 3.2] must have broken it, because it wasn't
broken here?

Charlie
--
http://www.skymesh.net.au/~taogypsy/
Registered Linux User:- 329524

An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs
against it. ________Bill Bernbach