Re: curator replacement

On Mon, Dec 27, 2010 at 08:01:24PM +0000, Camaleón wrote:
> On Mon, 27 Dec 2010 13:09:26 -0600, Stan Hoeppner wrote:
>
> > What's a good replacement for the curator photo album generating
> > package?  It was dropped from Debian at least a couple of years ago.
>
> (...)
>
> I dunno if "photon" (python based), "imageindex" (perl) or "jigl" (perl)
> can make use of multi-core/multi-threading capabilities but their
> features look pretty similar to "curator".

I've replaced curator with jigl for myself. Though I think I still have
the last package I uploaded to Debian around. If someone dares to
use it (I think jigl is much better) mail me and I'll dig it out but this
should not go back into Debian. It's dead upstream and IIRC it still had
some open issue.

Sven
--
I don't know much, but I do know this: