Re: lenny squeeze etc etc

On Wednesday 22 December 2010 14:27:38 John Hasler wrote:
> Lisi writes:
> > It is, however, easier if the names are in some easily remembered
> > progression (e.g. Hardy, Intrepid, Jaunty etc.) than if they are
> > random (Woody, Sarge, Etch, Lenny ...)
>
> They are characters from the movie "Toy Story".

Yes, I know.  But I don't see how that is supposed to make it easy to remember
them!  I do now know the progression since Sarge, but am very hazy on what
came before that.  I think that Potato came before Woody, but I may not be
right.  And were there any others between them, or after them and before
Sarge?

Though they are certainly less irritatingly twee than Hardy etc.  But,
provided that one remembers that the first was Warty Warthog, it is easy to
work out whether or not something is missing.

Lisi