IT COOPRATOIN

                  All world cooperation videos conferencing

                  15-11-2010  30-11-2010  15-12-2010  31-12-2010

                  18-01-2010  02-02-2011  17-02-2011 02-03-2011

                 16-03-2011  31-3-2011

      I am BK. Chandrakant, dedicated member of Prajapita Brahma

 Kumari Ishwariya Vishwa Vidyalaya, Mount Abu. I am doing GODLY Service

    in the IT Department.  I have observed several GOD virtues in you.

   What is your opinion on GOD and his Duties. Do you believe in GOD

   and have you tried to know more about him. Just come down to Mount Abu.

  God father Shiva is creating new world, using the new knowledge.
For all the people in  Asia group , God gives new knowledge and this
is new creation. This is refined knowledge. The knowledge is very
important.

Once your communicate with me I ll give you detail information to you

Please contact me at 9414153470

The god creates new world."

So we are inviting you to attend our campus. at your convenience. We

will be delighted to see you at Mount abu

Welcome to Brahma Kumaris IT & Communications

The Aim of 'IT & Communications' is to become

instrumental in bringing effictiveness, creativity,

stress free life and work style through ''Spirituality.

Our endeavor is to bring peace, harmony , unity among

the beings and to make the world a global peaceful

village and also to encounter anti social and evil

powers from the globe.

Our IT & Communications team render volantry services

to individuals associated with IT & Corporate sector

through various self development programs .

Our aim is to promote the ethical values in the

world being done through various seminars ,

conferences, dialogues, workshops, IT retreats etc.

   Therefore I am inviting to you at least once, you have to come

to our Mount Abu (Shantivan), Rajastan,INDIA which is mostly

famous hill station all over the world.

Most interesting Hall in our shantivan is Diamond Hall

In this hall there are 30,000 person can sits for conference

All are invited from all over the world.