Re: Important question.

Dne, 20. 12. 2010 16:26:51 je Gabriela Jiménez napisal(a):
Dear Debian.Org Support Team:

I am a new user of Linux O.S., and I need to use Linux to use RDP protocol
to connect with a Server with Windows 2008 Server to use an business
application.  Debian have a RDP tool similar to Windows RDP ?

Yes, it does. It comes with the default "desktop" install (Gnome) and it's called Terminal Server Client. It can be found in the Internet submenu of your Main menu. In addition, there may be alternative RDP clients in the huge Debian repositories.

--
Cheerio,

Klistvud http://bufferoverflow.tiddlyspot.com Certifiable Loonix User #481801 Please reply to the list, not to me.