Re: Important question.

Hi,

Gabriela Jiménez wrote:
I am a new user of Linux O.S., and I need to use Linux to use RDP protocol to connect with a Server with Windows 2008 Server to use an business application. Debian have a RDP tool similar to Windows RDP ?

# aptitude show rdesktop
Package: rdesktop
State: not installed
Version: 1.6.0-2
rdesktop is an open source client for Windows NT/2000 Terminal Server, capable of natively speaking its Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) in order to present the user's NT/2000
 desktop. Unlike Citrix ICA, no server extensions are required.

--
Kind Regards
AndrewM

Andrew McGlashan